ENACT IS EXPANDING IN CHINA
– ARE YOU THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Enact Sustainable Strategies Group AB advises and trains multinational companies in how to be more responsible and sustainable, and hereby more successful. In this way, we pursue our vision: a sustainable, global development, in which the business sector is a responsible driving force.
We are 21 persons based in Stockholm, Amsterdam and Shanghai, operating in the Nordic region as well as in other parts of the world. The key to our success is our understanding of the strong link between business and sustainability, our interactive methodology, our ability to attract international talent and our passionate commitment.
Enact has been active in China since 2009. We have recently established a subsidiary in Shanghai, our first entity in Asia! Now we are searching for talents. Are you the person we are looking for?
– We are working to support not only Nordic companies but also Chinese companies, and you will be a key player in this development. We are looking for a person who will support our team in the project management as well as business development. A systematic, analytical and creative mind will be an advantage in our dynamic team from all corners of the world. Although the office is in Shanghai, we have clients and partners in Europe, Africa, Asia and the US. As we engage on global, regional as well as local levels, your role will include some travelling. You will be the second person employed at our office.
– You must be able to work in a team with a high pace, where innovation, passion and flexibility are central. You will engage in different tasks including conducting research, critical analysis, web searches, scanning large amounts of documents for relevant information, developing recommendations, writing reports, taking notes at meetings, conducting interviews and supporting drafting of client proposals. You must be familiar with project management. You should be comfortable interacting with individuals of different cultures and backgrounds. As a member of Enact’s team you will also be supporting other projects relating to sustainability and internal work.
– Your qualifications· 6 years+ work experience (consultancy experience preferred)· Excellent analytical capability and a keen eye for details
· Business or relevant degree
· Full command of Mandarin and English (written/spoken)
· Sensitive to cultural differences and a good listener
· Sociable, Passionate and able to work independently
· Willingness to grow a wide network in different sectors
· A keen interest in and basic orientation of business and sustainability
· Experience in project management and conducting trainings is appreciated
· Experience from working with large corporations and professionals from different parts of the world is appreciated
· Prior experience and understanding of sustainable business is appreciated
We also welcome experienced Senior consultants to apply. If we find the right person, we can assign a suitable position for her / him!
Diversity and inclusiveness. Team diversity and inclusiveness are priorities at Enact. This means we encourage everyone interested to send us an application, even if you do not fulfil all formal qualifications.