Sustainable business is happening!
The world needs sustainable business more than ever – and is demanding it. Join us to speed up the process!
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Senior Advisor to join our Enact Advisory team in Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö.
- The role as senior sustainability advisor within a highly competent, engaged and international team who supports global clients.
- A chance to work in an organisation which puts people, flexibility and the wellbeing of its staff at the core of its existence.
- An opportunity to enter a values-led organisation that aspires to drive positive change at an exciting time of rapid expansion.
- A fun, kind and humorous working atmosphere.
Capacity to work full time preferred but can be discussed.
Your role as senior advisor
As a part of Enact, you will be working both in teams and independently within our Advisory business area. You will take part in identifying and developing sales opportunities as well as leading and executing projects of various sizes. You will be engaged in product and service development, making sure that our offers and product portfolio are up to speed with the latest developments on the international sustainability agenda. As part of the job, you may also be engaged in internal as well as managerial tasks beyond the clients and projects you are engaged with.
- You have a strong all-round experience from working with large, international companies (7 years or more).
- You have solid experience from consulting and sales (5 years or more).
- You are an excellent project manager and enjoy working in and leading teams.
- You have extensive experience working with management teams in large international corporations.
- You are self-driven with the proven ability to develop your own initiatives.
- You think strategically, find new opportunities and can make them happen.
- You are a people-person enjoying interacting with clients and other stakeholders.
- You are knowledgeable and have relevant experience from working with sustainability and responsibility in business, both from an operational as well as a strategic perspective.
- You are a skilled facilitator of interactive workshops, both face-to-face and online.
- You have a strong network in the market where you will be based.
- You have full professional proficiency in English and Swedish.
Enact is an organisation which celebrates diversity of all kinds. Our offices are located central to public transport and wheelchair accessible. We aim to have a multitude of dimensions represented in our team. If you feel that you could contribute by joining us, we encourage you to apply.
Please submit your application by filling in our online form here NLT 1 August 2021. Should you have any questions regarding this opportunity, we encourage you to send an email to wanted(a)enact.se but please note that we only review applications sent through the link.
Enact Sustainable Strategies is a values-led consultancy with the mission to facilitate business success through responsibility and sustainability, and hereby contribute to sustainable global development. Our ambition is to be internationally recognised facilitators of change in our field of work.
We are currently present in Sweden, Finland, the Netherlands and China, and have a strong network of partners and subcontractors all around the world. We have divided our work into three business areas: Advisory Services, Enact Labs and the Enact Human Rights and Business Practice Group.
Our services within the Advisory area are in the intersection of business, responsibility and sustainability, and include:
- Strategy development and implementation
- Stakeholder engagement and dialogue
- Risk management; including design, assessments and mitigation plans
- Gap analysis in relation to international frameworks (e.g. GRI standards, Integrated reporting, UN Global Compact, ISO 26000, the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights)
- Supply chain management
- Compliance issues related to human rights, business ethics and anti-corruption
- Implementation design and support
- Facilitation of workshops and trainings
We believe that behaving responsibly as an organisation can develop the business, strengthen the brand, avoid risks, and build confidence of clients, employees and other stakeholders. Get a feeling for who we are and what we do at www.enact.se.