Do you want to change the way business is being done?
We are looking for a senior sustainability professional who would like to work with us as a Senior Advisor based in Amsterdam.
As Senior Advisor you will be a driving expert in client projects within the Advisory business area. You will play a key role in sales efforts all the way from identifying and developing sales opportunities to account management responsibility. You will be engaged in product and service development, making sure that our offers and product portfolio are up to speed with the latest developments on the international sustainability agenda and of the highest possible quality. As part of the job, you may also be engaged in internal as well as managerial tasks beyond the clients and projects you are engaged with.
- A senior role in a highly passionate, engaged and skilled international team. Our consultants work closely together across our offices, so you will be able to work with colleagues and clients from other offices than the one you are based at.
- An opportunity to enter a values-led organisation that aspires to drive positive change at an exciting time of rapid expansion.
- A chance to work in a consultancy organisation which puts flexibility and the wellbeing of its staff at the core of its existence.
- A possibility to develop professionally and personally.
- A fulltime (negotiable) position.
- You have a strong all-round experience from working with large, international companies (7 years or more).
- You have solid experience from consulting and sales (5 years or more).
- You are an excellent project manager and enjoy working in teams.
- You are self-driven with the proven ability to develop your own initiatives.
- You think strategically, find new opportunities and can make them happen.
- You are a people-person that enjoys interacting with clients and other stakeholders.
- You are knowledgeable and have relevant experience from working with sustainability and responsibility in business, both from an operational as well as a strategic perspective. Specific knowledge and experience within the field of Business and Human Rights is a plus.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. Command of any other languages are a plus.
- You are confident in connecting with colleagues and clients via digital means such as Zoom and Teams.
- You have experience with (or are eager to get experience in) facilitating interactive workshops, both face-to-face or online.
- You have a strong network with the market where you will be based.
Enact is an organisation which celebrates diversity of all kinds. Our office is located central to public transport (Amstel station) and wheelchair accessible. We aim to have a diverse team in many different regards. If you feel you can be an asset to our team we encourage you to apply.
Please apply to any of the above-mentioned positions by filling in our online form here NLT January 24 , 2021. We apologize for the fact that we will not have the possibility to answer to individual questions by telephone. Should you want to contact us regarding this opportunity, we encourage you to do so by sending an email to wanted(at)enact.se.
Enact Sustainable Strategies is a values-led consultancy with the mission to facilitate business success through responsibility and sustainability, and hereby contribute to sustainable global development. Our ambition is to be internationally recognised enactors of change in or field of work.
We are currently present in Sweden, Finland, the Netherlands and China, and have a strong network of partners and subcontractors all around the world. We have divided our work into three business areas: Advisory Services, Enact Labs and the Enact Human Rights and Business Practice Group.
Our services within Advisory area are in the intersection of business, responsibility and sustainability, and include:
- Strategy development and implementation
- Stakeholder engagement and dialogue
- Risk management; including design, assessments and mitigation plans
- Gap analysis in relation to international frameworks (e.g. GRI standards, Integrated reporting, UN Global Compact, ISO 26000, the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights)
- Supply chain management
- Compliance issues related to human rights, business ethics and anti-corruption
- Implementation design and support
- Facilitation of workshops and trainings
We believe that behaving responsibly as an organisation can develop the business, strengthen the brand, avoid risks, and build confidence of clients, employees and other stakeholders. Get a feeling for who we are and what we do at www.enact.se.