The world needs sustainable business more than ever. Join us to speed up the process!
We are looking for a skilled project manager specialised in sustainable finance to join our Enact Advisory team in Stockholm, Helsinki or Amsterdam.
- A position as sustainability consultant with a focus on sustainable finance in a highly competent, engaged and international team who supports global clients.
- A chance to work in an organisation which puts people, flexibility and the well-being of its staff at the core of its existence.
- An opportunity to enter a values-led organisation that aspires to drive positive change at an exciting time of rapid expansion.
- A fun, kind and humorous working atmosphere.
- Capacity to work full time preferred but can be discussed.
Your role as project manager specialised in sustainable finance:
As a part of Enact, you will be working both in teams and independently within our Advisory business area. You will take part in identifying and developing sales opportunities as well as leading and executing projects of various sizes. You will be engaged in product and service development, making sure that our offers and product portfolio are up to speed with the latest developments on the international sustainability agenda. As part of the job, you may also be engaged in internal as well as managerial tasks beyond the clients and projects you are engaged with.
- You are knowledgeable and have relevant experience from working with sustainable finance, both from an operational as well as a strategic perspective, either from within a financial institution or as an advisor.
- You have solid experience from the financial industry.
- You have solid experience from consulting and sales.
- You are an excellent project manager and enjoy working in teams.
- You are self-driven with a proven ability to develop your own initiatives.
- You are operational and like to get things done.
- You are a people-person who enjoys interacting with clients and other stakeholders.
Relevant experiences and skills include:
- Sustainable and responsible business conduct
- Strategy development, target setting and planning
- Governance issues including business ethics and anti-corruption
- EU Taxonomy (knowledge of on a practitioner’s level)
- Training, public speaking and workshop facilitation
- Solid skills within corporate governance, risk management and value creation
- Experience from working with SFDR & SFTR
- Experience with ESG Due Diligence
- Experience from working with green financing frameworks
- Experience from working with reporting frameworks such as TCFD and SASB
- Skills and experience related to impact reporting
- You are confident in connecting with colleagues and clients via digital means such as Zoom and Teams.
- You have full professional proficiency in English.
We welcome your application and will systematically assess all incoming applications and contact qualified candidates. Please submit your application by filling in our online form here NLT 30 November 2021. Should you have any questions regarding this opportunity, we encourage you to send an email to wanted(a)enact.se but please note that we only review applications sent through the application link.
Enact is an organisation which celebrates diversity of all kinds. Our offices are located central to public transport and wheelchair accessible. We aim to have a multitude of dimensions represented in our team. If you feel that you could contribute by joining our team, we encourage you to apply.
About Enact Advisory
Enact Sustainable Strategies is a values-led consultancy with the mission to facilitate business success through responsibility and sustainability, and thereby contribute to sustainable global development. Our ambition is to be internationally recognised facilitators of change in our field of work.
We are currently present in Sweden, Finland, the Netherlands and China, and have a strong network of partners and subcontractors all around the world. We have divided our work into three business areas: Advisory Services, Enact Labs and the Enact Human Rights and Business Practice Group.
Our services within the Advisory area are in the intersection of business, responsibility and sustainability, and include:
- Strategy development and implementation
- Stakeholder engagement and dialogue
- Risk management; including design, assessments and mitigation plans
- Gap analysis in relation to international frameworks (e.g. GRI standards, Integrated reporting, UN Global Compact, ISO 26000, the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights)
- Supply chain management
- Compliance issues related to human rights, business ethics and anti-corruption
- Implementation design and support
- Facilitation of workshops and trainings
We believe that behaving responsibly as an organisation can develop the business, strengthen the brand, avoid risks, and build the confidence of clients, employees and other stakeholders. Get a feeling for who we are and what we do at www.enact.se.