Climate change & Environment, Human rights, Recruitment, Reporting & Communication, Reporting under the new EU directive, Sustainable business
The world needs sustainable business more than ever – and is demanding it. Join us to speed up the process!
We are looking for several skilled sustainability advisors with various levels of experience to join the Enact team in Sweden, Finland and The Netherlands.
We welcome you:
• Who have relevant experience from working with sustainable business, from an operational as well as a strategic perspective.
• Who have solid experience from consulting and sales, or an interest in developing these skills.
• Who has a proven ability to develop your own initiatives, enjoys being part of a team and is an excellent project manager.
• Who enjoys interacting with clients and other stakeholders.
Who we are
Enact is a team of dedicated, hard-working, warm and fun-loving sustainability consultants with origins from Sweden, Finland, The Netherlands, Greece, UK, Ukraine and the US. We have diverse backgrounds in international law, communication, economy, sustainability management, diplomacy, engineering and ecosystems services. AND we are mothers and fathers; rappers and guitar players; surfers and SCUBA-divers; vegetarians and grill masters. As diverse as we are, we all share a strong set of values, and Enact is a values-based consulting organisation. We look beyond borders and see the global picture – we hope you do too!
Relevant experiences and skills include (not necessarily all of them, but some):
• Sustainable and responsible business conduct
• Due diligence in accordance with the OECD guidelines
• Supply chain management
• Sustainability reporting according to GRI and other relevant frameworks
• In-depth knowledge of CSRD, CSDDD, EU Taxonomy, and SFRD
• Applied knowledge within business and human rights, such as practical experience of working with HRDD and HRIA
• Strategy development, target setting and planning
• Risk management, with a focus on non-financial risks
Other skills that we appreciate:
• Governance issues including business ethics and anti-corruption
• Biodiversity, circularity and climate
• Training, public speaking and workshop facilitation
• Confidence in connecting with colleagues and clients via digital means such as Zoom and Teams
• Full professional proficiency in English. Other languages are considered a merit
You will primarily work with our team to support companies and organisations all over the world in their sustainability efforts. The services you will provide include support with sustainability strategies and implementation, due diligence support, facilitation and workshops, stakeholder engagement and dialogue, reporting and communication.
Team diversity and inclusiveness are priorities at Enact and we welcome anyone who fulfils the requirements to apply.
Location: We are looking for new colleagues to join our offices in Sweden, The Netherlands and Finland. When possible, our team members work partially from home, partially from the office. However, if you are located in any other place on the globe or interested in working as a subconsultant, don’t hesitate to make yourself known to us!
Application: Please apply here!
Questions: We look forward to your application. If you have questions on the application or recruitment process, please contact Anna Sternbeck at anna.sternbeck[at]enact.se or +46 (0)761 018 066. This is a continuous recruitment process, without a deadline, but we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Join us, develop, have fun and make a difference! At Enact you will become part of a diverse, internationally oriented and values-driven team, supporting some of the largest companies and organisations in the world.