We are looking for sustainability consultants to join our team in Finland to support our client companies in their sustainability work. Much of our work is focused on helping companies to develop their social sustainability, including human rights due diligence. We also provide advisory services related to for example strategy development and sustainability reporting.
We welcome you:
- With at least five years of work experience focusing on ESG, preferably with some consulting experience.
- Who has experience in working with areas like human rights, sustainability reporting, sustainability management, strategy development, and due diligence.
- Who has a proven ability to develop your own initiatives, enjoys being part of a team and is an excellent project manager.
- Who enjoys interacting with clients and other stakeholders.
- Academic degree within Economics, Law, Sustainability, Engineering, Natural Sciences or other relevant field.
- Professional proficiency in both Finnish and English.
- Diligent project manager.
- You enjoy client relationships and driving projects.
- You thrive working with autonomy in diverse groups.
Additional appreciated skills:
- Experience training, public speaking and workshop facilitation.
- Applied knowledge of working with frameworks such as UNGP, OECD Guidelines, CSRD, or ESRS.
- Strong networking and sales skills.
- Confidence in connecting with colleagues and clients via digital means such as Zoom and Teams.
Who we are:
Enact is a team of dedicated, hard-working, warm and fun-loving sustainability consultants with origins from Sweden, Finland, The Netherlands, Greece and Ukraine. We have diverse backgrounds in international law, communication, economy, sustainability management, diplomacy, engineering and ecosystems services. AND we are mothers and fathers; rappers and guitar players; surfers and SCUBA-divers; vegetarians and grill masters. As diverse as we are, we all share a strong set of values, and Enact is a values-based consulting organisation. We look beyond borders and see the global picture- we hope you do too!
Team diversity and inclusiveness are priorities at Enact and we welcome anyone who fulfils the requirements to apply.
Location: Finland, ideally in Helsinki but not a requirement
Application: Please apply here
We welcome your application no later than 24.9.2023. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible since we will be conducting interviews continuously as applications are received.
Questions: We look forward to your application. If you have questions on the role or recruitment process, please contact Ulla Roiha at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +358 40 873 2706 preferably 7.9.2023 at 16-17, 8.9.2023 at 9-10, or 13.9.2023 at 9-10.
Join us, develop, have fun and make a difference!