We are welcoming you:
- Who wants to contribute to real impact within the field of business and human rights.
- Who has worked within the field of business and human rights for at least 3 years.
- Who has relevant experience of applying the UNGPs to business activities.
- Who has experience of working in a consulting role as well as a project manager.
You understand the complex realities that businesses encounter when conducting their activities and being out in the field. You have proven your ability to help corporate clients navigate this field and you are able to communicate clearly but diplomatically about sensitive topics.
Who we are
Enact is a team of dedicated, hard-working, warm and fun-loving sustainability consultants with origins from Sweden, Finland, The Netherlands, Greece, UK and the US. We have diverse backgrounds in international law, communication, economy, sustainability management, diplomacy, engineering and ecosystems services. AND we are mothers and fathers; rappers and guitar players; surfers and SCUBA-divers; vegetarians and grill masters. As diverse as we are, we all share a strong set of values, and Enact is a values-based consulting organisation. We look beyond borders and see the global picture- we hope you do too!
How does the position fit in at Enact?
You will work primarily within our Human Rights and Business Practice Group. The HRBPG aims to increase the respect and support for human rights among businesses. You will be a key player in this development. You may conduct human rights impact assessments, advise on and execute human rights due diligence, develop new methodologies and support businesses to understand the business case to work with human rights. Your role may include travelling, as we engage on global, regional as well as local levels.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with business and human rights, at a relevant organisation/company, working directly with the UNGPs
- Relevant academic degree with regards to business and human rights
- A keen interest in, and basic orientation of, business and sustainability
- Excellent analytical capabilities and an eye for detail
- Sensitive to cultural differences and a good listener
- Experience from field work in emerging markets
- Experience in project management
- Experience in conducting trainings
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English. Any additional language is an advantage, especially Swedish, Dutch, Finnish and Spanish.
Where do you want to work?
We are looking for new colleagues to join our offices in Stockholm, Helsinki or Amsterdam. However, if you are located in any other place on the globe or interested in working as a subconsultant, don’t hesitate to make yourself known to us!
Diversity and inclusiveness: Team diversity and inclusiveness are priorities at Enact and we welcome anyone who fulfils the requirements to apply.
Application: Please apply here!
Questions: We look forward to your application! If you have questions on the application or recruitment process, please contact Anna Sternbeck at anna.sternbeck[at]enact.se or +46 (0)761 018 066.
ENACT IN BRIEF
Our mission is to help our clients become more successful by behaving in a more responsible way. In this way we pursue our vision: sustainable, global development, in which the business sector is a responsible driving force.
Join us, develop, have fun and make a difference! At Enact you will become part of a diverse, internationally oriented and values-driven team, supporting some of the largest companies and organisations in the world!
Read more about Enact at www.enact.se!