The world needs sustainable business more than ever – and is demanding it. Join us to speed up the process!
We are looking for a skilled sustainability advisor to join our Enact Advisory team in Sweden, Finland and The Netherlands.
We welcome you:
- Who are knowledgeable and has relevant experience from working with ESG and sustainable finance, both from an operational as well as a strategic perspective, either from within a financial institution or as an advisor.
- Who have solid understanding of the financial industry.
- Who are an excellent project manager and enjoy working in teams.
You are self-driven with a proven ability to develop your own initiatives, is operational and likes to get things done. You are a people-person who enjoys interacting with clients and other stakeholders with solid experience from consulting and sales.
Who we are
Enact is a team of dedicated, hard-working, warm and fun-loving sustainability consultants with origins from Sweden, Finland, The Netherlands, Greece, UK and the US. We have diverse backgrounds in international law, communication, economy, sustainability management, diplomacy, engineering and ecosystems services. AND we are mothers and fathers; rappers and guitar players; surfers and SCUBA-divers; vegetarians and grill masters. As diverse as we are, we all share a strong set of values, and Enact is a values-based consulting organisation. We look beyond borders and see the global picture- we hope you do too!
Relevant experiences and skills include:
- Sustainable and responsible business conduct
- Strategy development, target setting and operational planning
- Experience from working with SFDR & EU Taxonomy
- Training, public speaking and workshop facilitation
- Solid skills within corporate governance, risk management and value creation
- Corporate governance issues including business ethics and anti-corruption
- Experience with ESG Due Diligence
- Experience from working with green financing frameworks
- Skills and experience related to impact reporting
- You are confident in connecting with colleagues and clients via digital means such as Zoom and Teams.
- You have full professional proficiency in English.
Capacity to work full time preferred but can be discussed.
How does the position fit within Enact?
You will be working both in teams and independently within our Sustainable Finance business area. You will take part in identifying and developing sales opportunities as well as leading and executing projects of various sizes. You will be engaged in product and service development, making sure that our offers and product portfolio are up to speed with the latest developments within ESG and corporate governance. As part of the job, you may also be engaged in internal as well as managerial tasks beyond the clients and projects you are engaged with.
Team diversity and inclusiveness are priorities at Enact and we welcome anyone who fulfils the requirements to apply.
Location: We are looking for new colleagues to join our offices in Stockholm, Helsinki or Amsterdam. However, if you are located in any other place on the globe or interested in working as a subconsultant, don’t hesitate to make yourself known to us!
Application: Please apply here!
Questions: We look forward to your application! If you have questions on the application or recruitment process, please contact Tony Christensen at tony.christensen[at]enact.se or +46 (0)708 906 417.
ENACT IN BRIEF
Our mission is to help our clients become more successful by behaving in a more responsible way. In this way we pursue our vision: sustainable, global development, in which the business sector is a responsible driving force. For more information, please go to enact.se.
Join us, develop, have fun and make a difference! At Enact you will become part of a diverse, internationally oriented and values-driven team, supporting some of the largest companies and organisations in the world!