This hands-on training is designed specifically for you who are new to sustainability reporting. You will learn how to identify and choose issues to report on and how the reporting process goes. We also present how you can comply and benefit from available frameworks, and how you report risk management in a clear and simple way.
We will go through the basic steps towards a first sustainability report and the implementation of a strategic work process. You will begin to identify your most important sustainability issues to report on by using tools for horizon scanning, value chain analysis and mapping of your stakeholders.
You will become familiar with new legal requirements and get an overview of frameworks that may be useful in your work, but above all, we work with methods that you can use after the training. This is an interactive training where you as a participant have a great opportunity to ask questions and do practical exercises based on your organization.
This training is organized by Bonnier Aktuell Hållbarhet in partnership with Enact.
The training will cover:
- Trends and requirements on sustainability reporting
- Business benefits of sustainability reporting, risk management and employee perspectives
- Important steps in an efficient work process
- Effective horizon scanning, tools that provide shortcuts
- Value chain analysis and important sustainability issues in it
- Mapping of stakeholders and important sustainability issues for them
- Prioritization of sustainability issues to report on
- Collection and presentation of data
- Different frameworks and how they can be tools for implementation and communication
- Reflection on your company’s strengths and weaknesses
This training is for you who are new to sustainability reporting and need knowledge to get started. The training will be conducted in Swedish.
The aim of this training is that you as a participant will gain knowledge and handy tips on steps and methods for developing a sustainability report. The training will give you a good overview, a good picture of what to focus on, as well as illustrative and clear examples.
For more, check out Enact’s upcoming trainings and events here!
Johanna Lund Rockliffe
+46 765 68 56 39
Johanna Lund Rockliffe is a consultant and project manager at Enact since 2016. As part of Enact Labs, her work is…
SEK 7900 excl. VAT
Prices include lunch, coffee/tea and snacks during the day