This course aims to give you in-depth knowledge about how you can measure your positive and negative contribution to the Global Goals, as well as how to report this in a communicative and credible way. We will go through how you can prioritise which goals to focus your measurements on, different methods for measuring, collecting data and follow up. You will also learn how to report your contribution to the Global Goals in combination with other frameworks, like GRI for example. The methods for measuring and reporting are based on the SDG Compass and Integrating the Sustainable Development Goals into Corporate Reporting: A Practical Guide.
An increasing number of organisations are today working with Agenda 2030 and want to report their contribution to fulfilling the Global Goals. Many believe that it is difficult to measure, report and communicate their contribution to the Global Goals. A number of surveys show that there is room for improvement for the majority of organisations that are currently reporting based on the Global Goals.
This training is about how to succeed. The measurement methods are based on the SDG Compass developed by the UN Global Compact, Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and the World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD). The reporting methods are based on Integrating the Sustainable Development Goals into Corporate Reporting: A Practical Guide developed by the UN Global Compact and Global Reporting Initiative (GRI).
You will learn
- Different methods for measuring your positive and negative contribution to the Global Goals
- To choose which of the Global Goals you should focus your measuring and reporting on
- How you collect data in order to measure your contribution to the Global Goals
- To set up and follow targets related to the Global Goals
- Good examples of ways to measure and report based on the Global Goals
- How you can report your contribution to the Global Goals in combination with other frameworks (GRI Standards, Global Compact’s COP, CDP, UNGPRF)
The course is directed at
Organisations that want to start or develop the measuring and reporting of their work with the Global Goals. The training is aimed at those who already have basic knowledge about the Global Goals and Agenda 2030.
The goal of the course
To provide participants with tools to measure and report an organisation’s contribution to the Global Goals in a credible and communicative way.
The training will mainly be conducted in Swedish.
Stockholm City, venue to be announced
– Presentation of programme and participants
9.15 Best practice
– Review of international guidelines: What are good ways to measure and report based on the Global Goals?
– Good examples of measuring and reporting based on the Global Goals
– Exercise in assessing reporting examples
11.00 How to measure your contribution to the Global Goals
– Different approaches to measuring your positive and negative contribution to global goals
– Setting new indicators and targets, and how to reuse existing ones
– Useful tools for choosing relevant indicators linked to global goals
13.15 How to measure your contribution to the Global Goals (continued)
– Exercise in choosing indicators
– Data collection
– Follow up on your targets and indicators
15.00 How to report your contribution to the Global Goals
– Reporting your prioritisation of relevant global goals and how you work with these
– Reporting indicators of your contribution to global goals and how to measure this
– Combining the Global Goals with other relevant frameworks (GRI Standards, Global Compact’s COP, CDP, UNGPRF, etc)
– Involving stakeholders in the process
16.30-17.00 The road ahead for participants and conclusion
Johanna Lund Rockliffe
+46 765 68 56 39
Johanna Lund Rockliffe is a consultant and project manager at Enact since 2016. As part of Enact Labs, her work is…
SEK 8 900 excl. VAT
Price including lunch, coffee/tea and snacks during the day