This training aims to give you in-depth knowledge about how you can measure your positive and negative contribution to the Global Goals, as well as how to report this in a communicative and credible way. We will go through how you can prioritise which goals to focus your measurements on, different methods for measuring, collecting data and follow up. You will also learn how to report your contribution to the Global Goals in combination with other frameworks, like GRI for example. The methods for measuring and reporting are based on the SDG Compass and Integrating the Sustainable Development Goals into Corporate Reporting: A Practical Guide.
An increasing number of organisations are today working with Agenda 2030 and want to report their contribution to fulfilling the Global Goals. Many believe that it is difficult to measure, report and communicate their contribution to the Global Goals. A number of surveys show that there is room for improvement for the majority of organisations that are currently reporting based on the Global Goals.
This training is about how to succeed. The measurement methods are based on the SDG Compass developed by the UN Global Compact, Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and the World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD). The reporting methods are based on Integrating the Sustainable Development Goals into Corporate Reporting: A Practical Guide developed by the UN Global Compact and Global Reporting Initiative (GRI).
You will learn
- Different methods for measuring your positive and negative contribution to the Global Goals
- Tools to prioritise which of the Global Goals you should focus your measuring and reporting on
- How you collect data in order to measure your contribution to the Global Goals
- To set up and follow targets related to the Global Goals
- Good examples of ways to measure and report based on the Global Goals
- How you can report your contribution to the Global Goals in combination with other reporting frameworks
The course is directed at
Organisations that want to start or develop the measuring and reporting of their work with the Global Goals. The training is aimed at those who already have basic knowledge about the Global Goals and Agenda 2030.
The goal of the course
To provide participants with tools to measure and report an organisation’s contribution to the Global Goals in a credible and communicative way.
The training will mainly be conducted in Swedish.
– Presentation of programme and participants
9.15 The Global Goals – what and why?
– A brief overview of what the Global Goals are and why they exist
– Decade of Action – how are we doing now?
– Conflicts and synergies
11.00 How to prioritise your contribution to the Global Goals
– Different approaches with different starting points
– Materiality analysis with focus on impact in the entire value chain
– How and when stakeholders help you to prioritise
– Exercise in prioritising with a focus on impact
13.15 How to measure your contribution to the Global Goals
– What and why do we measure? How do others do it and what tools are there?
– Pitfalls and success factors
– Exercise in setting goals that measure your contribution to the Global Goals
– Data collection
– Useful tools for choosing relevant indicators linked to the Global Goals
15.00 How to report your contribution to the Global Goals
– What and why do we report?
– Examples of what others have done
– Exercise to increase the quality of your accounting
– Link to other international guidelines and frameworks
16.30-17.00 Questions, thoughts and conclusion
Tony Christensen – Lead of Sustainable Finance
Mobile: +46 708 906 417
Tony is lead of Sustainable Finance, a project manager and consultant at Enact. He supports clients within various areas such as…
Mobile: +46 73 655 16 10
Caroline Nordvall is a project manager, advisor and trainer at Enact. She divides her time between Enact Labs where she works…
SEK 8 900 excl. VAT
Price including lunch, coffee/tea and snacks during the day