Do you love building and managing international training programmes?
Enact is looking for a project manager to build and manage tomorrow’s training programmes on sustainable development for international business leaders.
“’Business as usual’ is not an option anymore.” That is what the World Economic Forum said in 2016. And we agree! We are a values-led consultancy with a mission to facilitate business success through next generation sustainable leadership. With four offices in three countries, we are one of the largest specialised sustainability consultancies in the Nordics. We provide strategic advice and trainings to clients around the globe, to contribute to sustainable development with business as a responsible driving force.
Our team consists of human rights experts and meditation trainers; reporting specialists and kung fu fighters; supply chain experts and whisky lovers; expert trainers and guitar players. We come from Sweden, Singapore, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland and the Netherlands with the heart of our operation right next to the Arlanda Express platform, so we can service our clients worldwide.
Would you like to join us?
Enact Sustainable Strategies is looking for a project manager to work with our business area Enact Labs. Enact Labs is dedicated to creating awareness, building engagement and providing training in the field of sustainable business and responsible leadership. The tasks primarily focus on building, planning and coordinating our delivery of international training and leadership programmes conducted in Latin America, eastern Europe and Asia. The position is based in Stockholm, but may involve a few weeks of traveling per year.
We are looking for a highly autonomous and flexible person with a good eye for detail and a strong sense of quality. You see the value of – and are willing to perform – operational and administrative tasks and have experience in project management. You are action oriented, communicative and enjoy working at a high pace. In a structured manner you like to get things done!
- Self-driven with the proven ability to develop your own initiatives
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in Swedish, English and (preferably) in Spanish
- Culturally sensitive with proven experience of working in an international environment
- Responsible, organised and excellent social skills
- A values-led working environment with highly driven and motivated colleagues
- A fast-moving organization with room for individual initiative
- An international team with multiple languages and nationalities
- A high degree of flexibility with due attention for work-life balance
Enact is an organisation which celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are an equal opportunities workplace and encourage people with different abilities to apply.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter to email@example.com NLT August 12, 2018. The cover letter should be written in Swedish. We apologize for the fact that we will not have the possibility to answer to individual questions by telephone.
Enact in brief
Enact is a values-led consultancy specializing in sustainable business development and responsible leadership. We support our clients in becoming more successful and profitable by behaving responsibly with regard to individual people as well as society. We believe that behaving responsibly can create a stronger brand image and strengthen the confidence of clients and other stakeholders.
Enact Sustainable Strategies is organised in three business areas; Advisory services, Business and Human Rights Practice Group and Enact Labs. Some examples of our services in the intersection of business, responsibility and sustainability include:
- Strategy development and support
- Stakeholder engagement and dialogue
- Planning, designing and execution of training programmes and events worldwide
- Risk management; including design, assessments and mitigation plans
- Responsible supply chain management
- Sustainability reporting design and support including materiality analysis
- Gap analysis in relation to international frameworks (e.g. GRI standards, <IR>, UN Global Compact, ISO 26000 and the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights)
Get a feeling for who we are and what we do at www.enact.se.