Enact is proud to launch a comprehensive course series on human rights due diligence. After years of successfully training practitioners in the field of human rights, we have come to a realisation that comprehensive learning, effective knowledge transfer, and capacity building require a longer period of engagement. This inspired us to create a game-changing course series that enables you to delve deeper and truly develop expertise over a longer period of time.
Information about the course:
- 10 online LIVE sessions over a period of 17 weeks. Each session lasts 3 hours and consists of three modules 1) 60 minutes of curated lectures by our experts, 2) 60 minutes of practical implementation and case examples, 3) 60 minutes of group discussion and learning.
- Corporate human rights, ESG or social sustainability practitioners; in-house specialists within legal, compliance, non-financial reporting, human resources, procurement and alike.
- Professionals working within government, international organisations, NGOs, or unions.
- Unfortunately, this course is not open to consultants, trainers or alike in the field.
- Our course series is set to run from 21st September 2023 to 11th January 2024 with an opportunity to meet in person in Stockholm for the last session (hybrid).
- The 10 sessions are offered at two levels: Basic and Advanced. While we recommend taking the sessions sequentially for a comprehensive learning experience, we understand that individual needs may vary. You have the flexibility to choose either the Basic or Advanced level based on your expertise and interests. Simply indicate your preferred level during registration.
- Upon completion of the course, participants are awarded a diploma for each level.
- Cost for two levels: 2400 € (excluding VAT)
- Cost for one level: 1400 € (excluding VAT)
- Register until 31 July 2023 to get an early bird 20% discount
- Not-for-profit organisations are eligible for a 15 % discount (and 30% until 31 July 2023)
- Members of the Swedish Business and Human Rights Network get 1 seat free of charge and 50% off for additional participants. If your company is interested in joining the Network, contact Nazrin.Huseinzade@enact.se
Last day for registrations: 14 September 2023
Does this sound interesting? To read about each session’s topic, and to register, click here.
(Unfortunately this course is not open for participants who are consultants, trainers or alike in the field).