On September 11, Enact will organise a training on how companies can and should integrate human rights in to their everyday operations. The training is offered by Miljöaktuellt and Enact is the training partner.
The training focus on practical implementation and risk management in the supply and customer chain and includes some of the following elements:
– Human rights guidelines and frameworks (particularly the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights, but also ISO 26000 and OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises)
– Risk management and prioritisation
– Integrating human rights in the supply and demand chain
– The four stages of human rights due diligence – understand, act, measure and communicate impact.
– Practical experience of implementing UN principles
– Interactive case-exercises
For more information and to register, please click here.