Sustainability reporting has increased dramatically in recent years. Many organizations have discovered the benefits of reporting for their business, while legislation and stakeholder expectations are pushing new organizations to follow suite. This is driving an increasing interest in reporting, and we certainly see a need for a network focusing on sustainability reporting.
On October 16th 2017, Enact therefore launched the Network for Sustainability Reporting in Stockholm. The purpose of the network is to provide the participants with inspiration, insights and concrete tools in an inspiring and interactive way. The network will be a forum for discussion, learning and reflection when it comes to sustainability reporting.
The network is aimed at organizations and companies in all sectors, especially those who want to:
- Stay up to date on the latest reporting trends and developments.
- Build knowledge of sustainability reporting, strategy, materiality analysis, stakeholder dialogue and other aspects linked to reporting.
- Get inspiration and experience from other companies – both those at the forefront of sustainability reporting and those who are new to the field.
- Interact and discuss issues, challenges and new ideas regarding sustainability reporting with colleagues from different industries.
- Build networks with other sustainability reporting professionals.
- Get access to Enact’s experts such as GRI / IR trainers for advice and sparring.
The network will meet four to six times per year in Stockholm.
If you are interested in being a part of the network, please contact:
+46 73 500 52 58
Click here for information about other events at Enact Sustainable Strategies.