We are looking for a full-time intern at our Stockholm office.
Enact is a values-led consultancy with a mission to facilitate success through next generation responsible and sustainable business. Our goal is to be an internationally recognised front-runner in sustainable strategies, and hence contribute to extraordinary results for our clients as well as sustainable development in the world. We are highly specialised in corporate social responsibility and have offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Amsterdam and Shanghai.
Do you want to learn more about business consulting? Do you have a keen interest in corporate social responsibility and sustainable business? Are you interested in the prospect of getting a job in Stockholm? Then apply now!
As a full-time intern, you will support project managers and advisors with backup administration, sales processes, and delivery of consultancy projects.
We offer opportunities to:
- Enter a values-led organisation at an exciting time of rapid expansion
- Learn from an international team of experienced sustainability professionals and experts
- Work with some of the largest multinational companies and organisations in the Nordics
- Expand your network
- Develop skills sets to further a career within sustainability and corporate responsibility
- Excellent writing, proofreading and speaking skills in both Swedish and English
- Self-driven and independent and can manage your own tasks and time
- A keen interest to learn and gain experience in consulting or sales
- Ability to work with high-intensity and tight deadlines
- Good eye for detail and a strong sense of quality
- Experience in multicultural and international environments
- People-person and enjoy interacting with team members, clients and other stakeholders
Enact is an organisation, which celebrates diversity of all kinds. If you feel that you can be an asset to our team, we encourage you to apply.
This is an unpaid internship and applicants are expected to be financially self-supportive.
Send a CV and a cover letter in Swedish to email@example.com. We will continuously assess applicants. You are also welcome to submit any academic or professional references.